Want to study in English at a university abroad? Study at Inholland in the Netherlands!
Bachelor programmes at Inholland University of Applied Sciences
At Inholland University of Applied Sciences, we offer a broad range of international bachelor’s degree programmes that are all taught in English. The bachelor’s degree programmes range from business to engineering. Not only do our programmes offer excellent management prospects in a dynamic and highly competitive professional world, they also provide the skills required to work in a multicultural environment.
Inholland University of Applied Sciences is a multicultural utopia
Inholland University of Applied Sciences offers six international bachelor programmes:
• Aeronautical Engineering (Delft)
• International Business Innovation Studies (Amsterdam/Diemen)
• International Music Management (Haarlem)
• Mathematical Engineering (Amsterdam/Diemen)
• Media and Entertainment Management (The Hague)
• Tourism Management (Amsterdam/Diemen)
Why should students choose Inholland?
Inholland has a growing international student population and welcomes and supports students from around the world. In an increasingly global society, we see the international market as an area of logical growth where we strive to provide educational excellence and expertise in our international programmes.
Top 10 reasons students choose Inholland
1. Value for money. Tuition fees for both Dutch and international students are reasonable and affordable.
2. An international education in English-taught programmes.
3. Accredited, internationally recognised, 4-year bachelor degrees.
4. Mix of 100 nationalities and cultures in the international programmes for building a worldwide network.
5. Opportunities for internships in international, English-speaking companies in both the Netherlands and around the world.
6. Immersion in English language education with a chance to become more internationally competitive in the job market.
7. Availability of state of the art, technologically advanced programmes, facilities and equipment.
8. Application services and support for student visas, residence permits and diploma verification.
9. Combination of group-based learning with classroom and textbook theory on real-life projects.
10. Location: the Inholland campuses are located in major Dutch cities and near public transportation. The Netherlands is a gateway to both European and worldwide countries.
The university offers many initiatives to help make you employable
The academic year starts in the first week of September and runs until mid-June. The academic year is divided into 4 study periods of 9 weeks each. There are two components to the bachelor's degree programme: the major and the graduation specialisations. The major is the core of the programme and will account for half of your studies. This is where you will acquire your general professional knowledge and skills. The graduation specialisations will allow you to tailor the final two years of your programme to your personal interests and ambitions.
Your final two years will be tailored to your goals and strengths
Keep an eye on our website to see when our representatives will visit your country!
International Recruitment Office
Should you have additional questions, please contact us at the International Recruitment Office. We will assist you in receiving further information about the international programmes, the enrolment procedure and studying and living in the Netherlands.
Follow us on: