Train to teach with Wandsworth Primary Schools’ Consortium
Do you want to make a difference? Come and train alongside experienced mentors in our diverse partnership schools.
• Established in 1996, we have a network of over twenty partnership schools committed to the training of excellent primary teachers.
• Contrasting school placements enable you to gain experience of working with pupils from a diversity of backgrounds and with a range of needs.
• The balance between taught course content and school experience enables you to gradually build confidence within a supportive environment.
• Our completion and employment rates are consistently higher than the national average, with all those seeking employment securing positions before course completion.
You can select either a General Primary or Early Years Route to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Apply via UCAS Teacher Training from 9th October 2018 for a September 2019 start using the following training codes:
Wandsworth SCITT W14
• General Primary Pathway: X100, or
• Early Years Pathway: X121
We welcome enquiries and encourage you to get in touch before applying.