Graduates needed! Shape the future of green energy at Bulb
It’s simple, really. At Bulb we want to help people go green and save money while they’re at it. Now we supply over 1.5 million members with green energy. We’re going to transform the way energy works. We need bright sparks like you to help us do it.
Bulb is the UK's biggest green energy company, providing our members with 100% renewable electricity from solar, wind and hydro. Plus, our gas is 100% carbon neutral. 10% is green gas produced from renewable sources like food or farm waste. And we offset the rest of the gas we supply by supporting carbon reduction projects around the world.
We have even bigger ambitions beyond that. And with offices in London and around the world, we’re just getting started.
About the role
Our Energy Specialists are responsible for Bulb’s member experience. As an Energy Specialist, you’ll learn huge amounts about how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers.
• You’ll help Bulb’s members on the phone, email and online chat, giving great solutions to a wide variety of queries
• You’ll work in a fast-paced environment, constantly striving to ensure we’re providing the best member service
• You’ll resolve simple queries efficiently while spending time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones
• As your experience grows, you’ll take on more responsibility within your team and work together to drive improvements in efficiency and member experience
Our Energy Specialists drive Bulb's long-term success. We're looking for people willing to invest in the role and the team. And in return, the skills you'll develop will open up exciting career opportunities in the future.
What it takes to be an Energy Specialist
At Bulb, we want to hire people able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable working in a changing environment.
Here are the things that we think are essential to succeeding in the job:
• You are able to work some evenings and weekends
• You work well with structure in the day and are motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
• You care deeply about how companies treat their customers
• You're confident speaking on the phone to a variety of people
• You can think on your feet and use your initiative in ambiguous situations
We care deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. If you recognise yourself in this description, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Interested? Apply now